Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer, Please don't go to soon.

I just got home earlier from popping fireworks. To me it always seems that after the 4th of July summer goes by faster than a freight train. Next year I'm going to make sure I have a great time in school since, of course, it is my last year of middle school. I'm actually going to go to a school dance and become a band manager for the high school so I can go places with them and my life wont be so ridiculous.
Okay,well I'm going to go now. Bye!

~JILLIAN :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place Me Like A Seal Over Your Heart, Like A Seal On Your Arm. For Love Is As Strong As Death As Unyeilding As The Grave. For It Quenches Thirst, It Cannot Be Washed Away.

Songs 8: 6-9

About Me

My photo
My life is confusing and mixed. I may be happy sometimes but sometimes i am sad. I can be crazy and I am really smart haha inside joke. Some of my friends are and will always be there for me like i am for them. For some reason people say that i am quiet this year so i guess that means i wasnt last year. Thats all so im done writing stuff about me... bye

Followers